Benjamin B. Mazahery
Download Contact Card (vCard Format)
Benjamin Mazahery is an experienced patent attorney who focuses his practice on client counseling and patent prosecution in the electrical and computer arts. Mr. Mazahery has experience working with broad range of technologies, including telecommunication systems, semiconductors, liquid-crystal displays, computer hardware, and software. Prior to joining The Marbury Law Group, Mr. Mazahery practiced for a large patent boutique in Alexandria, Virginia.
Mr. Mazahery also has over seven years of experience working as a software engineer for a global defense firm. Mr. Mazahery has worked closely with multiple government agencies and possesses active security clearances.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D., 2008)
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (B.S. Computer Engineering, 2001)
Admissions & Courts
- Admitted to practice before all District of Columbia and Virginia state courts
- Registered Patent Attorney
- American Intellectual Property Law Association