Brian H. Burks
Download Contact Card (vCard Format)
Brian H. Burks is an associate attorney of The Marbury Law Group, PLLC who currently assists clients on intellectual property matters, including patent prosecution and application drafting. Brian focused on all intellectual property topics at the University of Richmond School of Law, where he contributed to the UR Intellectual Property and Transactional Law Clinic and received an ABA-BNA Award for Excellence in the Study of IP Law.
Brian worked as a technical director in the visual effects industry in Los Angeles for several years. Having helped create digital assets for movies, such as Spiderman 3 and I Am Legend, Brian is very interested in all entertainment, media, and technology law topics.
- T.C. Williams School of Law, University of Richmond (J.D., magna cum laude, 2011)
- The College of William & Mary (M.S., Computer Science, 2002)
- University of Richmond (B.A., magna cum laude, 2000)
- Licensed to practice law in Virginia
- Registered Patent Attorney