Byeongju Park, Ph.D.
Byeongju Park is an associate attorney of The Marbury Law Group. Dr. Park focuses his practice on prosecution and opinion work in the field of semiconductor devices, electromechanical devices, medical devices, and other fields related to solid state physics and material science. Prior to joining The Marbury Law Group, Dr. Park worked for an intellectual property firm in Long Island, New York for eight years.
Prior to his work in the field of intellectual properties, Dr. Park worked as an engineer for International Business Machines Corporation between 1996 and 2006, and for Applied Materials, Inc. between 1994 and 1996. Dr. Park is an inventor on over 30 issued U.S. patents, and is an author on 12 scholarly articles.
- Hofstra University School of Law (J.D. magna cum laude, 2011)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (Ph.D. in experimental condensed matter
physics, 1994; M.S., 1988)
- Seoul National University (B.S., cum laude)
Admissions & Courts
- Licensed to practice in the states of New York and New Jersey
- Registered Patent Attorney
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)