Joanna L. Cohn
Joanna Cohn is an associate attorney of The Marbury Law Group where she works in all areas of patent prosecution (including design and utility patents), trademark law, and civil litigation. Ms. Cohn represents clients in contested unfair competition and patent, trademark, and copyright matters before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board, the federal courts, and state courts in all phases of trial and appeal.
While attending law school, Ms. Cohn was a member of the Intellectual Property Law Society.
Ms. Cohn’s undergraduate studies focused on neuropathology, and she worked in research of temporal lobe epilepsy at the University of Virginia.
- George Mason University School of Law (J.D., 2010)
- University of Virginia, College of Arts & Sciences (B.A. Neuroscience, 2007), Dean’s List
Admissions & Courts
- Virginia and District of Columbia Bars
- Virginia Bar Association
- Fairfax Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Customs and International Trade Bar Association (CITBA)