John F. Mardula
Download Contact Card (vCard Format)
Peer Review Rating:
AV® Preeminent™ 5.0 out of 5* for 21 years
John Mardula is of counsel with Marbury Law Group, and practices primarily in matters related to commercial litigation, security clearance and commercial transactions.
Mr. Mardula’s commercial litigation experience includes banking; construction law; real estate employment disputes including non-compete clauses, claims for wrongful termination, and discrimination disputes in Federal District Court; theft of trade secrets; violations of Federal and State securities laws; ownership disputes in corporate and partnership settings; government procurement disputes; breach of fiduciary duties regarding real estate syndications and contracts, Miller Act claims; mechanic’s lien claims; Fair Labor Wage Act claims; Equal Opportunity Credit Act claims; collections; partition actions; breach of joint venture agreements; personal injury actions; property damage claims; professional malpractice claims; and AAA and international arbitrations.
- The University of Richmond, T.C. Williams School of Law (J.D., 1975)
- Lebanon Valley College (B.A. Psychology, 1973)
Admissions & Courts
- Admitted to practice before all Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia and West Virginia state courts
- United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia, District of Maryland, Southern District of West Virginia, Northern District of Florida, and Colorado
- United States Courts of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, the District of Columbia Circuit, and the Federal Circuit
- United States Claims Court
- United States Supreme Court
*AV® Peer Review Rating — An AV rating is a significant accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence. A lawyer must be admitted to the bar for 10 years or more to receive an AV rating.
CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.
Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the Judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.