Martin Sulsky, Eng.Sc.D.
Dr. Sulsky is a member of our Intellectual Property group. He focuses on strategic intellectual property counseling, patent prosecution, licensing, intellectual property mining and enforcement, reexamination and reissue practice, pre-litigation opinions and patent litigation.
Dr. Sulsky represents U.S. and foreign clients in the areas of chemistry, physical science, materials and polymer science, nanotechnology and electronics. Dr. Sulsky’s work includes biochips, medical devices, fuel cells, micro-electro-mechanical system (MEMS), holographic and magnetic media, lasers, optics, telecommunications and wireless devices, information technology, business methods, Internet and software, combinatorial chemistry, composites and pharmaceuticals.
Prior to joining The Marbury Law Group, Dr. Sulsky was a patent attorney for Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman, LLP. Also, Dr. Sulsky previously clerked for the Honorable Judge Randall R. Rader of the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, and is a former Patent Examiner. As a patent examiner, Dr. Sulsky examined over 200 patent applications on semiconductor devices and processing.
- George Mason University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2004)
- Columbia University (Eng Sc.D., Materials Science, 1997)
- Carnegie Mellon University (M.Eng., Metallurgical Engineering and Materials Science, 1987)
- Columbia University (B.S., Chemical Metallurgy, 1985)
- Columbia University (B.A., 1984)
- Licensed to practice law in Virginia and District of Columbia
- Registered Patent Attorney
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Giles Sutherland Rich American Inn of Court