Martin Sulsky, Eng.Sc.D.
Download Contact Card (vCard Format)
Dr. Sulsky is a member of our Intellectual Property group. He focuses on strategic intellectual property counseling, patent prosecution, licensing, intellectual property mining and enforcement, reexamination and reissue practice, pre-litigation opinions and patent litigation.
Dr. Sulsky represents U.S. and foreign clients in the areas of chemistry, biotechnology, physical science, materials and polymer science, life science, nanotechnology and electronics, in matters relating to biochips, bioinformatics, biophysics, biomedical, business methods, combinatorial chemistry, composites and polymers, digital health, fuel cell, holographic and magnetic media, information technology, Internet and software, lasers, medical devices, micro-electro-mechanical system (MEMS), optics, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications and wireless devices.
Prior to joining The Marbury Law Group, Dr. Sulsky was a patent attorney for Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman, LLP. Also, Dr. Sulsky previously clerked for the Honorable Judge Randall R. Rader of the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, and is a former Patent Examiner. As a patent examiner, Dr. Sulsky examined over 200 patent applications on semiconductor devices and processing.
- George Mason University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2004)
- Columbia University (Eng Sc.D., Materials Science, 1997)
- Carnegie Mellon University (M.Eng., Metallurgical Engineering and Materials Science, 1987)
- Columbia University (B.S., Chemical Metallurgy, 1985)
- Columbia University (B.A., 1984)
- Licensed to practice law in Virginia and District of Columbia
- Registered Patent Attorney
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Giles Sutherland Rich American Inn of Court