The Marbury Law Group counsels its clients in a variety of areas relating to employment law. Unlike many firms, Marbury Law represents both business employers and the employees. As a result, our attorneys have a dual employer and employee perspective that enables them to anticipate and counsel all appropriate issues.
Our employment practice offers the following services to its clients:
- Agreements not to compete, restrictive covenants, and trade secret protection.
- Drafting, reviewing, and implementing employment handbooks, personnel practices, and employment policies.
- Employment law training for managers.
- Employment law training for non-managerial employees.
When called upon, our firm can also provide counseling in other areas of employment law, such as:
- Employment benefits.
- Employment discrimination.
- Employment-related torts, such as defamation, negligent hiring and retention, and wrongful discharge.
- Review and counseling on severance agreements.
The Marbury Law Group both advises and litigates in all of the foregoing areas when it is appropriate. We represent clients in the U.S. federal district courts, local state courts, as well as before the EEOC and Merit Systems Protection Board.